Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Barack Wins Democratic Nomination - Yussssss!!


Queue up the fist pumps and high fives! Hillary the mole is out!!

Start "Follow the Yellow Brick Road" music:

Hillary the mole is out.
Hillary the mole is out.
Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, Hillary, Hillary the mole is out.
Hillary the mole, Hillary the mole, Hillary the mole is out.

Were off to see Obama, the wonderful Obama kick ass.
We'll find out if he is the shiz, and the biz! If ever the shiz he was!


Etc etc, i cant recall the whole song and am out of ideas.

2 comments:

Barnsley Bill said...

potty mouth!
Lucky for us the cutter and purger has deleted her blog....

Molerats said...

Come on BGB. I may have wee-ones reading this and that sort of language doesn’t cut it here I’m afraid. I do enjoy creative hatred but can you hold off on the big four! Then ill keep them on for ya.

Barnsley,

I’m disgusted to find that the internet at work hasn’t been updating your posts so I seem to be getting them in a lump at the start of each week.

Which is seriously throwing out my lunch time reading.

What perplexes me is Tumeke still works. I’m perplexed!