Monday, June 9, 2008

Sniks - The Evil Goodness

SNIKS PORK CRACKLE - tasty bite-sized, mouth watering pieces of seasoned pork crackle/scratchings made in Cambridge, New Zealand.

Made to the traditional English Pork Scratching recipe - the perfect snack to have with your favourite cold beer.


A snack for the whole family to enjoy! Try a packet today from your local NZ tavern/hotel, liquor stores and now various supermarkets.


Sweet Jesus I found this stuff a while back and its well worth a mention.

During one of my darker hours I was in Liquor King purchasing 12 Guinness and a bottle of Whisky (less the "E"), which I would try to ration across 2 days, when I came across a little blue bag of Pork Snacks. Why wouldn’t I? I like pork, I like crackle, it was an instant hit after my first chomp.

Now I’m no slouch, twice a day at the gym, one cardio one weights session. But I tell you after two packets of this you feel morbidly obese, on the verge of cardiac arrest and you will be loving every minute of it.

They are addictive and just too bloody tasty.

Try some today......you will regret it but its well worth the self mutilation.

No comments: