Sunday, June 15, 2008

No - This Is Not An Image Of Helen Clark

See, now I take issue with dogs like these. This poor animal should have been put to death the moment it was born. I hate little dogs, they should be classified as rats and put into sewers and under damp piles of wood, where decent folk are not subjected their ugly little faces and little yaps! Disgusting!

Now, I have been trying for some time to get a dog of my own. A Bullmastiff or American Bulldog would be fantastic. Unfortunately there is a nut I haven’t been able to crack......Miss Molerats (soon to be Mrs as I proposed last week after I laced her with wine, she wasn’t of sound...mind but hey, a win is a win!).

Anyway the discussion to date in a nutshell looks like this:

1) You cant have a dog until we move in together

2) So we moved in together

3) You cant have a dog until we buy our own place

4) So we bought our own place

5) You cant have a dog until the section is fully fenced.

6) I fenced my ass off all summer

7) You cant have a dog until someone is home full time to be with it........

So i went out and spent a few grand on a new home entertainment system without her input instead. Gooooooooo Man Power!!!!

I got the glassy eye for a wee while but she’s pretty good about it now.

13 comments:

Barnsley Bill said...

Congratulations you poor schmuck.
You are in effect a big frog being brought to the boil slowly.
In a couple of years you will wake up one morning and look across at the slippers and dressing gown wearing person and reflect on the fact that you allowed your decisions to be made by somebody who made you bargain away your right to have a dog..
Welcome to everyman!

Molerats said...

You know what Bill.....you have a really good point there (not sure I appreciate the frog metaphor, frog = French = surrender merchants) I haven’t surrendered yet im biding my time.

I find it really funny that blokes slowly get worn down. A war of attrition that men seem to always loose.

It sounds like you may have reached the point where you have already reflected? Were you allowed a dog?

Barnsley Bill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You get worn down because you are arseholes and women don't like you.

Barnsley Bill said...

http://imvotinglabour.blogspot.com/

get over nd have a look. if you are interested in participating drop me an email at my profile mail addy

Mr Pineapples said...

Moggsie - I saw this dog on the telly the other day. Most ugly? Yea probably.

So where's your post re memory?

Oh - You forgot about it?

Never mind.

Just thought I'd complain about the ruff treatment the All Blacks meted out to the England team last week.

Good Gawd Man - this is a sport....

Barnsley Bill said...

Saw this and thought of you..
Sex In The Shower



In a recent survey, people from Liverpool have proved to be the most likely to have had sex in the shower !


The survey, carried out on behalf of the leading toiletries firm 'Brut', stated that a whopping 86% of Liverpudlians said that they have enjoyed sex in the shower.



The other 14% said they hadn't been to prison ....

Barnsley Bill said...

why no blogging??

Molerats said...

Hey there Barnsley Bill,

A little bit of Holiday and a little bit of Hanover Finance = Not much time to blog unfortunately. My part in both has concluded so ill be gearing up again.

Barnsley Bill said...

Hanover eh... my sympathies. Working for or victim of?

Molerats said...

Trustee Company Of Hanover.

That about all i can say to that : )

Barnsley Bill said...

Nuff said.. hope you are getting paid over time..

Molerats said...

oooover t-i-m-e?

Nope swindled out of that. I was hoping for a profit share but that looks to be pant'st as well.